skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
rags & ribbons
Somewhere to share my latest fashion related excitements.
Wednesday, 10 March 2010
lfw passers by
London fashion week
spectators. I love how
they can look just as
good as the girls on the
catwalk! Quite like kitsch
and quirky looking items,
anything colourful and
happy looking has Heidi
written all over it!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
heidilauramay
I'm Heidi and I'm a third year student at the University of Leeds. I love many things, but one of the main biggies is fashion; clothes and accessories. Other activities involve shimmying, with friends, wine & at gigs. Lovely jubbly.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(10)
UFOS
crafty
@!!!
costy
lfw passers by
Elle - March
bonjour
peg legs
Just for you kitsch lovers, here are my scrabble ...
everything that glitters is gold!
►
February
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment