SO, my exchanged pair of gold pimsols were as shit as the last pair, THEY TOO on the first day of wearing them fell apart, so I had to go back AGAIN for an exchange! FFS.

Anyway I've got some new additions to the wardrobe, 2 new lace leotards, one in peach and the other in black. I love it on the ark website when they're worn under crop tops and stuff, so you don't look a complete hussy baring flesh. Also won a couple of bargains on ebay - a plain white drape top with black buttons down the front by
Topshop and a tyedye bodycon dress by Ark, which I don't actually like that much but I thought for £1.41 it was an opportunity not to miss, I'll probably have put it back up on ebay myself by next week lol.
Oh and I'm sure alot more internet shopping shall happen over the next few days, I have cleverly got very drunk and sprained my ankle and so am officially housebound. It's safe to say I am bored as fcuk.
Tara!

No comments:
Post a Comment