Sunday, 21 March 2010

crafty


It's not brilliant but still! I just got a little bored. So I'm sat finding procrastination activities to avoid the dreaded uni work and I'm rooting through my box of clothing I no longer want & I came across this dress, there was a mud stain on the back as a result of festival related drunken activities so it couldn't be sold on ebay, or worn for that matter. Plus it's just a bit shit really. But I didn't want to throw it away, it seemed a waste! So I got a little creative, I always have buttons, beads etcetc lying around so I just thought I'd do a little customizing and the result is this little crop top. I know it's not Topshop quality, my sewing skills are pretty limited, but I still thought I maybe hadn't done half bad?! I'll see what you think. In which case you should click follow so I have more than 2 people on here, I know it's not a popularity contest but come on man, I want more than 2 followers! I might try and bring the sewing up to scratch and maybe sell it, after sporting it on one night out of course in the hope that someone will ask me where I bought it from and I then can respond with "I made it..." in a oh yeah no big deal kind of manner......

No comments:

Post a Comment