Monday, 15 March 2010

costy

So I had a traumatic fashion disaster today. So I'm all excited about my new shiny gold pimsols and I go wandering off to uni in them, and oooh my toes feels a bit nippy, look down, THE ENTIRE SIDE OF MY NEW SHOES HAVE COME APART AT THE SEAMS. Consequently, I then came apart at the seams, had to this kinda naff vintage shop in the student union and thankfully the lady felt sorry for me hobbling along like a knobhead and sold me a pair of little ankle boots at a discounted price of £10. £10 I should not have had to spend. Those boots are now up on ebay, after half a days wear. Pretty pricey pair of shoes for half a day. Grrr. So I went shopping to lift my spirit. Nothing too exciting, a gold eyeliner (you can never have enough gold in your life), denim look dress which I plan on wearing with trashy jewellery and floral tights, an amazing giant flower headband and a plain peach vest top to go with my various highwaisted skirts. Lovely jubbly. So all in all, I paid for a pair of pumps which burst, a replacement pair of boots, and furthermore shopping to get rid of my tizz the bursting shoes put me in. And now I'm £700 down on the rent. Brill!

No comments:

Post a Comment