Thursday, 25 February 2010

Latest needs & musts.

Can't possibly get enough of all the romantic looking items in at the moment. Lace is classy, unless you spot those hussys round town wearing lace leotards with leggings over the top and bits of thigh hanging out, they simply remind me of Madonna looking like a kuger in her music videos. Surely it's not a good look.... Dusky pinks, frills, ruffles, ribbons etc, innocent and classic looks, very niiiiice.

Also just purchased a set of scrabble rings spelling out my name. I haven't quite found a suitable time to wear them yet, but I pretty pleased with myself to own them.

And despite them being brought out so very long ago now, I am still desperately soughting the Vivienne Westwood dragon heart heels in baby blue with the bright red heart. I am actually selling half the items in my wardrobe to afford them right now, that and my rent deadline which is beginning to loom near.

Also, is it just me or has everyones hair miraculously grown? The pixie cut was in not too long ago, and suddenly people have hair sprouting to nipple length. How has this happened? Nevermind, I embrace not having to do anything with my hair when I roll out of bed.



Just won quite the bargain on ebay, fluffly crop jumper in lilac with pearls dotted across it by Topshop, it better be through my letterbox by tomorrow, I hate having to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment