Sunday, 28 February 2010

lace & studs

Spotted this on Ark's website, it's actually beautiful! I am really tempted to buy it. It really subtly involves the whole 'underwear as outerwear' look that's been happening and I love it! Not slutty either, bonus! Not sure how comfortable I'll feel with my belly on show though, I'll only ever get to wear it on nights out, I'm not sure if I'll still be able to breath in by the end of the night, possibly after a takeaway lmao :/ I'm going to have to have a good think on this one!

I also want the orange hair! It's awesome, I am actually loving ginger at the moment, if it's the right shade and style, definitely imagining it on my head, however I love it most when the hair is long and mine's very short so bit of a no-go atm! Nevermind.
Also saw this cardi on a girl who came into work yesterday, pretty cute for a casual day look.
Aside from my clothes fetish. I'm a very stressed little bunny atm. My boyfriend has decided to live with his friend at the end of university and that's put me in a little bit of a difficult situation! My Team Manager at work sat me down and worked everything I'll need to pay for, here's the breakdown, & lets concentrate on the word breakdown, because that works in two very different ways and both of which apply here really:

£55.88 per month Council Tax
£12 per month TV License
£30 approx per month Gas & Electricity
£400 per month Rent

& That's not including Internet & food costs :(
Also I'm gonna think realistically so just a job that pays £12,000 a year, but even then Tax takes approx 25% so that leaves me with only £750 a month.

Well I'm not gonna be able to afford anything next year, let alone clothes. Joy, life begins here.

No comments:

Post a Comment