I swear polkadots will never go out of fashion. It's quite amazing how such a simple design creates such an adorable look. I have to say I do prefer bold polkadots to the teeny ones. Anyway, I am deliberating the likelihood of how much I would wear this.... these skirts don't always look their best on me, my child bearing hips only accentuate the already wide look of the skirt. I normally opt for highwaisted skirts to clinch in the waist and detract from the lovehandles and what not!
Also, not had chance to catch a glimpse of any of London Fashion Week yet, I'm excited! Instead I've been bored to death with the powerful language of poetry. Ironically I think it's shit, so it can't be that powerful. Why did I decide on an English degree again? I suppose it will make the prose in this blog that I assume absolutely nobody is reading to sound half sufficient. Sigh, pointless waste of 3 years and 15,000 grande of my moolah.

Hi Heidi, I've answered your question on Simple Blogger Tips. Hope it helps. =)
ReplyDeletekenwooi.com