I go way too mad on ebay, it's stupidly addictive, especially when you have no money, you convince yourselves it doesn't matter if you have no money because you get some stupidly fabulous bargains, which I have to say some of these really were! The navy lace top - £1.90, the cream & black top - £4.76, the grey sequinned top - £1.34, and the rare @ topshop nautical dress, slightlier pricer at £17.51. Nevertheless, had I purchased these all full price at Topshop I'm sure I'd be living in a cardboard box right now, so that is how I shall justify it.
And then, naughty Heidi went for the usual daily browse of the Ark website and discovered DUM DUM DUMM they had a sale so I finally baggsied the Motel black lace detail dress I blogged about a few weeks ago for a mere £14.99 down from £38.99 and a cute little navy & white striped crop tshirt with gold buttons for a mini £7.50. AND FREE POSTAGE!
This has clearly been an expensive (in terms of how much is actually in bank account) day, yet an absolute bargain at the same time.
On the downside I weighed myself today, very distressing and traumatic time & one must definitely lose 2 stone to reach her ideal weight. That's depressing, me and the word diet don't get on too well, I blame the daily showing of Come Dine With Me personally.

No comments:
Post a Comment